2011年5月7日星期六

SAD T_T

No matter how good telephone no use,

because the sisters,

friends and all my memories of the pictures inside,

phone number, too, primary schools, secondary schools,

facebook friends, msn friends, former friends work together ,

all lost contact.

Heartache is not the phone,

those precious memories photo.

Bought a lot of new things from new,

but the computer dictionary with me for many years,

helped me a lot, but all of the past. . .

From now on. . .

I can get past it?

Before one can say that they are now,

I guess not own one again.

I used really bold and daring do not know where it comes from strangers,

even in the face can smile at them,

and now I see I can not do.

People are really not happy,

just think of a happy last place.

Hope this thing in my mind quickly removed.

I would say to people to listen to start crying,

really hard! Mummy told the people,

then they askedme back,

I will just nod.

Because of a talk I began to cry.

Strong that I have gone before.

Now only look forward to Monday night right around the corner,

I am looking for where the same age as my sisterwith chatting.

I cried, well, I'm off the assembly line.

没有评论:

发表评论

Le Moon's Eatery.Bakery.Zakka Cafe

上個星期看見好姐妹分享這間CAFE 感覺上很不錯 店外的牆色給人就很舒服的感覺 於是就約了表妹們一起去 剛巧表妹也是想去很久了 於是我們就約在星期日一起去了 店外的設計 就如圖片所看到的外觀跟之前看的就是一樣 它有兩層,但只有底層可以入座...